Pages

Monday, 9 January 2012

Janathon Catchup

Well, what a slacker.  A few days in and already I've neglected to post.  Installed the Blogger app on my phone now so I don't have to be at a pc to update.

So... to catch up.

Saturday, Day 7:  3.1km run.  Thought I was going to get through Janathon without running but time commitments forced me out.  Gammy ankle held up ok too so things may be on the up on that front!  Fingers crossed.

Sunday, Day 8:  1hr of tai chi.  Much needed.  Felt looser and healthier at the end of it.

However, RunningBeeArr's birthday lunch at our favourite curry house may have undone any good I may have achieved over this weekend.  Oh well... that's why I exercise anyway :)

Jujitsu tonight. Got an elbow strap today.  Lets see if that helps this suspected tendinitis.


2 comments:

  1. That's quite a variety of exercises! I'm impressed. Hope the Jujitsu goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Variety is the spice of life they say.

    ReplyDelete