Pages

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Janathon 12

6 mile each way hilly commute on the bike today.  Also the first run out of my new Creek2Peak commuter pannier that I got with some xmas monies.  Looks like a regular laptop bag but clips onto the pannier rack.  Did a marvellous job.  Pleased with it.  Need to try it out on a regular train trip to a client though.  Should be ok but need to know how to organise the pockets for laptop, papers and gadgets.

Dropping the kids off at school tomorrow so I'll have to be organised to ride again.  Would like to but I think we all know what the result's going to be.  At least I have jujitsu in the evening.

I see some Janathoners are posting jokes with their reports.  Well... here's one I read the other day on a friend's Facebook profile:

Q: What cheese would you use to disguise a horse?

A: Mascarpone!

I'll get my coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment